In partnership with Uplift Charities, we were able to distribute 205 food boxes to Syrian, Iraqi and Afghan refugee families in El Cajon and City Heights throughout the first week of Ramadan. Food items were included olive oil, honey, dates, pasta, juice, rice, flour, tomato paste, beans and other dried goods.
- SCN Enrolls New Group of Refugees in Women at the Wheel Program
- SCN Mentor Spotlight: Meet the team helping a refugee family build a new life in the U.S.
- New Program Helps Syrian Refugee Women Get Behind the Wheel (NBC San Diego)
- 15 Syrian refugee girls get scholarships to attend Girls Rock! Summer Camp
- Our 2018 Back2School Drive was a success!