Each school year, refugee parents are forced to send off their children to class empty-handed, without proper school supplies or even a backpack. This fall, SCN and other community partners came together to change that and delivered over 700 backpacks to refugee children in San Diego.
- SCN Enrolls New Group of Refugees in Women at the Wheel Program
- SCN Mentor Spotlight: Meet the team helping a refugee family build a new life in the U.S.
- New Program Helps Syrian Refugee Women Get Behind the Wheel (NBC San Diego)
- 15 Syrian refugee girls get scholarships to attend Girls Rock! Summer Camp
- Our 2018 Back2School Drive was a success!